(Darryl McKay) and Ash
Stories from Nature
Since the Society first started producing newsletters - over 50 years and 550 editions ago - our members have been writing about encounters with nature and the fauna and flora of the Greater Blue Mountains.
Some of these "stories" are now presented here.
- Blue Mountains Wattles by Isobel Bowden - September 1972
- The Death of Wombats by Cathy Cavanagh - July, September and October 2020
- Threatened Fauna of the GBMWHA - a series
- Brush-tailed Rock-wallaby by Judy Smith - June 2018
- Greater Glider and Powerful Owl by Judy Smith - October 2017
- Heath Monitor by Judy Smith - March 2018
- Red-crowned Toadlet by Judy Smith - February 2018
- Speckled Warbler by John Farrell - November 2017
- Yellow-bellied Glider by Judy Smith - September 2017
© 2020 Blue Mountains Conservation Society Inc.
We acknowledge the traditional custodians of this land
website by Waratah Software
– the Darug and Gundungurra people –
and pay respect to their Elders past, present and emerging.