Enrol To Vote
Make sure you have your say
by enrolling to Vote!

How to enrol for Federal, State and Council elections are shown here.

If you want to have a say about who governs at a local, state and federal level, and therefore how well our environment is protected, then you need to vote.

Don't just let anybody coast to victory; exercise your power as a citizen and cast a vote for the candidate of your choice - hopefully one that will protect our environment.

If you're 18 or over and have Australian citizenship, then you are entitled to vote in Australian elections - but to do so you must be on the Electoral Roll maintained by the Electoral Commission.

To check that you are enrolled correctly go to: Australian Electoral Commission - Check my enrolment

It will also provide you with your federal and state electorate, local government area and ward.

Note: you need to enter the full name that you used when you registered to vote, and the "Street Name" needs to include the word "road" or "street" etc.

If you want to: go to: Australian Electoral Commission - Enrol to vote

Most enrolments can be accomplished online, so don't put it off.

Finally, if you have any family members, friends or acquaintances that you think might not be enrolled then please direct them to this webpage or, the Electoral Commission's website.

Encourage them to participate in choosing our next government and to vote for the environment.

top of page
© 2024  Blue Mountains Conservation Society Inc.
We acknowledge the traditional custodians of this land
– the Darug and Gundungurra people –
and pay respect to their Elders past, present and emerging.
website by Waratah Software